Those are great! I love how expressive Victoria is - she's such a little cutie. I'm glad that she had fun playing with Becca last night and hope we can get them together again soon! :)
This is a blog about the happenings of our family, The Wheelers. I hope to keep this blog as a memento my kids can read through when they are all grown up.
10 comments:
Those are great! I love how expressive Victoria is - she's such a little cutie. I'm glad that she had fun playing with Becca last night and hope we can get them together again soon! :)
She's such a cutie pie.
She is soooo sweet ! I just love the pics ! - Kelly O
She is too cute Amber!! Just seems like yesterday she was that small.
added you in my list too...your baby is a cuite.
http://thefourseasonsofmylife.com
Awwww those are so cute!!
These are just adorable! I love that little squint she does - LOL! That last one she's just sweet as a princess : )
I love Victoria and her expressions! :-)
These pictures are great! I think each one has it's own thought behind it.
Too funny. What a cutie.
Post a Comment