Normally I LOVE winter, but having a toddler changed that this year. It's so cold outside that she can't even play in the snow. It's 15 below zero with the windchill, the weather is awful, and I have Jury Duty this week, which means more driving. I want Spring to arrive, for my daughter to be 2 and play outside. Go to the parks, have picnics, driving and actually breathing at the same time. I am really looking forward to this spring/summer, having a child old enough to actually enjoy it and "ask" to go outside to play. It's going to be a very exciting summer this year. I can't wait!
Weekend Wrap-up 1/13/18
8 years ago
5 comments:
Those cabin fever days do get long, don't they? Hang in there for spring!! : )
AMEN!!!!!
I hear ya Amber!! I can't wait for spring so we can have more play dates @ the parks! ;)
I agree. The zoo will so much fun w/ the baby being able to walk now.
I can't wait! This weekend was so hard, with the kids all cooped up in the house the whole time. I can't wait to let them run around outside! :)
Post a Comment