BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I hope this stage sticks around

The stage of manners that is. My toddler now says please (peas) and Thank you (Tank eww momma) all the time. Everytime you give her something, she says it over and over again, which might get old, except she has the cutest voice possible. She is growing up so fast. I can't believe she will 2 in just a few short months. Her favorite thing to do is brush her teeth and she would do it 15 times a day if you let her. We are going thru alot of tooth paste these days. It's a good thing and I know I shouldn't worry, but sometimes it seems a little OCD to me, so I am hoping not. She is so much fun to have around. She sings along to songs that I sing now and loves to dance too. She has some crazy moves for a toddler. She also loves to dress up and hats seem to be her favorite thing to wear. Anytime she sees a hat, no matter who it belongs to, she grabs it and says "Wook at me"...it melts me. Almost everything she does melts me. Except for the persistent screaming at bedtime that just started about a week ago. I am hoping that ends soon. Aside from that, what a joy she is to have and I look forward to the years to come!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Oh how cute! Becca does well with 'tank eww' also, but doesn't say 'peese' unless prompted and then only if she feels like it. I agree though - they are so darn cute at this age! :)

Do you have Maddy on Saturday? Either way, would you want to get together if you don't have other plans?

Stephanie said...

My daughter loves brushing her teeth too!