I really miss being pregnant. I know not many women say that, but I really enjoyed being pregnant and the whole birth experience too. Even though I went thru 38 hours of back labor before having an emergency c-section because my stubborn daughter wouldn't flip back over, it was such an amazing experience. While pregnant, I had NO morning sickness, and no problems at all. Even though I went 11 days past due, I was content. Really big, but content anyway. I am glad I have pregnancy and labor as positive experiences to look back on. And I can't wait to do it again (hopefully it will go just as good next time!). 







Weekend Wrap-up 1/13/18
8 years ago
7 comments:
I do love babies!!! I wouldn't mind losing a few pounds before getting prego again...but then, I have four and it gets harder with each one. :D Wouldn't change it though, that's for sure.
I kind of had the opposite - uncomfortable pregnancies (especially toward the end) but fairly easy deliveries (except for the first one). Miss Victoria was a cutie from day 1 - and all of that hair... Such a sweetheart! :)
It's all so worth it in the end! That back labor sucks though...I had it w/ my first. Luckily the 2nd times around it was nowhere to be found! :)
Ohhhh! What wonderful photos! I miss being pregnant too. Though I had complications and was on bedrest for the last six weeks of it, I miss them inside me!
I agree...I had easy pregnancies and pretty easy deliveries. I remember when I was pregnant for my younger one thinking that I would miss feeling him roll around and move when I pushed him.
Oh Amber I love your pregnancy photos! You look beautiful!! Victoria had a lot of dark hair!! She was a gorgeous baby and is still gorgeous today!!!
You will experience this again someday soon. I just know you will!
(((((HUGS)))))
I, too, loved being pregnant. Lucky for me, folks STILL think I am ;) Thanks for reading my blog. You're the first gal I don't know who's commented. I feel like a celebrity all of a sudden! :)
Post a Comment