BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 12, 2008

I signed up for PPP!!!

I belong to an awesome mom's board, and it is full of fantastic women, so when I posted on there about how one income was starting to really stretch us financially, and that I was going to be looking for a part time evening job, several of the moms on there immediately told me about PPP. Payperpost is an awesome way for you to get paid to work from home. This is exactly what I needed!!!! I love blogging and to be able to make money doing so is awesome! I can spend time with my daughter, and not have to sacrifice not seeing my husband in the evenings. I don't want to put my daughter in daycare, so that was the only way to do it! This is the most perfect opportunity for people (especially mothers, who usually look for ways to make some extra income while staying at home) to make money while talking about their lives in their blogs. I read alot of blogs and I see alot of other mothers doing this, so I thought why not? To be able to make money while talking about my life, and not having to go out in the cold weather, and to make my own hours? You get to choose what you blog about, and how much money you will make and how many hours you will put in! That sounds just like my cup of tea, and plenty of other people I know could really benefit from it. I can't wait to get started!! I am going to catch up on all my bills and finally buy my daughter all those cute clothes I have been eyeing lately. YAY!

word of mouth ethics


3 comments:

bcmomtoo said...

Good for you! It's nice to be able to make some money, doing something you're already doing anyway, and still stay home and do the things you need to do - especially spending time with your adorable daughter.

mama k said...

Very cool! I have been wondering about this myself. Hope it turns out to be profitable for you.

PS Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my Babylegs Giveaway!

Jen said...

Please let me know how this goes, because I would love to do something like this.