I am beginning to think I may need glasses. I have actually thought this for quite awhile now, but I can't get rid of these headaches and my eyes are going blurry alot. I have always been afraid that, like my mom and dad, I would someday need glasses, at least for reading. I never liked the way glasses looked. I was always afraid of getting teased while wearing them. But, I can't bear the thought of contacts. Sticking something in my eye? Forget it! I am hoping to find some really cute frames that will look nice on me. I think I can find some cute ones, hopefully with a cute little case as I am thinking I will only need them for reading. So far, I have found the cutest ones to be at this website: Zenni Optical. They have the best deals around. Wish me luck!
Weekend Wrap-up 1/13/18
8 years ago
1 comments:
Good luck : ) Hope you find some specs you like!
Post a Comment