This time its from my friend Shannon! Thanks Shannon! I am so honored to receive it! It means alot to me! MWAH!
This award was originally created by Mica at Garb-oodles Soup. Mica says: “I have met so many lovely and very talented ladies here in Blogdom, what more can I do or say to express my humbled heart to each, than to give all my Dearest Readers and Friends a special award filled with Love. So, Spread The Love dear ones, Spread The Love to those you love. Accept my award in which I have specially designed and share it with others. Enjoy the day.”
I will pass this award on to:
Deb
Michelle
Tara
Kristi
I love all of your blogs ladies!! They are my favorites! :)
Weekend Wrap-up 1/13/18
8 years ago
6 comments:
Thanks! Also just wanted to invite you to a mom board I frequent:
http://nomamadrama.com/index.php?referredby=218
Awwww - too sweet! You made my day, girlie! : )
Thank you - that was so nice to come and see today! :)
Thanks for the award...I still need help learning how to transfer it though. Have a great Thursday.
Awww isn't it great to get cool awards?!! :o)
I hope you have a wonderful day!
You are welcome honey!!! Mwah!
Post a Comment