There is a contest going on over at over at Love, Life, Family’s blog, where she says:
So, for today’s contest, post your fave photo of your most adored little one(s) and explain why they are so special to you! Be sure to leave a comment on THIS post to enter! The winner will be randomly selected and announced sometime Wednesday January 9th! Good Luck everyone! Check it out here
I am entering one of my favorite photos of my 21 month old daughter, Victoria. It took me a very long 14 months to conceive this child and only when I stopped trying did I conceive. It just shows me that she wanted to come into the world when she was ready, despite what everyone else wanted and she is still that same way. She is special for too many reasons to list, but she is the child I dreamed of all my life and my life is so filled with love since she came along that I feel like I am walking on air sometimes. She makes me laugh out loud everyday with her amazing personality. She is such a combination of me (bullheaded and loud) and her daddy (independent and persistent) that it amazes me. Isn't she so pretty, or "So pitah" as she would say! This is Victoria at her happiest, all dressed up like a princess:
Weekend Wrap-up 1/13/18
8 years ago
2 comments:
What a gorgeous picture of Miss Victoria! Good luck with the contest! :)
Such a touching entry and an adorable photo! You're a winner!!! Email me your mailing info whenever you get the chance!
avonfromhaley(at)yahoo(dot)com
Post a Comment