Amazing happenings of amazing people.
Phantom, the devil cat (but he was such a big baby!!!)
Wow, he does looks scary here though! That's a great photo for Halloween! :)
Great photo! He looks absolutely perfect with your fall background for your blog : )
Hope everything's ok at your place - just wanted to stop in and let you know that you're thought of! : )
Hey girl I hope you are having a great day!! I left you a tag on my blog! Come check it out! :o)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow, he does looks scary here though! That's a great photo for Halloween! :)
Great photo! He looks absolutely perfect with your fall background for your blog : )
Hope everything's ok at your place - just wanted to stop in and let you know that you're thought of! : )
Hey girl I hope you are having a great day!! I left you a tag on my blog! Come check it out! :o)
Post a Comment