BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Back to school

Just a quickie to say that Madelynn started 3rd grade today. I can't believe she is growing up so quickly. She had a half day and came home excited because the new kid in her class is a kid that was on her soccer team that we coached back before she started Kindergarten. She is happy he is at their school now. It was fun to see all her friends and she already has an assignment to do tonight. Busy!! Here is a picture of her after she got out of school. Her mom had her last night and dropped her off at school, and I picked her up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks really cute!!


Jodi

Anonymous said...

Such a bittersweet time. I love her outfit. She's adorable :)

Anonymous said...

Aww... She looks so sweet on her first day back! : )

Deb said...

She looks so cute, Amber! I'm glad she had a good first day! :)