BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Been awhile

It's been awhile since I blogged, as I have been very busy. My Mother in Law flew in from Ireland on the 1st of October and flew back home on the 12th, so we tried to pack alot into a few short (12) days. It was a wonderful visit and we had a great time. The weather was perfect, Victoria was pretty well behaved, and we seemed to do alot. We took her to Klackle's Orchard, where we all had the most fantastic time. We picked apples, took a cool enchanted pumpkin ride, let the kids play and stopped off at the market for some tasty treats. Victoria took to Granny again straight away, having only met her in person one other time, and that was lovely. She is going thru seperation anxiety from momma at the moment, but as long as I was nearby, she loved on Granny. Also, on the 3rd of October, Maddy finally got her ears pierced. She was so happy to have it done and can't wait till the 6 weeks are up so she can change them! It was a great time and I have been getting back into our routine since then, cleaning my place and catching up on laundry. Needless to say, I haven't found time to blog much, but I am back now! Here are a few pics taken during Granny's trip over.




6 comments:

Deb said...

Those photos are wonderful! I can't believe how much Victoria has changed in the last photo just from when I saw her last! She looks so grown up... :)

Glad to see you posting again - I've missed you! :)

Kerry said...

How fun to pick your own pumpkin at the patch! Glad you guys had fun w/ Grandma in town!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww..... I have been thinking about you and how the visit went! I am so glad it was amazing. The pictures are awesome!! Hope you are doing well!! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Klackles is always lots of fun!!

Jen said...

Hey you!! Glad to see your blogging again. ;) I came everyday hoping to see something new. Those are such cute pictures of Maddy & Victoria.

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Glad to have you back - you've been missed!

Love the photos : )