In case you can't tell by my new background, I am so ready for fall. It's my favorite time of year! Some of my favorite things about fall:
1. The weather, obviously! Cool temperatures, nice for walking in.
2. Long sleeves and pants! I think fall/winter clothes are the coolest! And I love jackets!
3. Leaves changing colors makes it so pretty outside and the kids have piles of leaves to jump in!
4. Halloween! My favorite Holiday by far, I love pumpkins, apple cider, windmills spinning, visiting apple orchards, sleeping with the windows open, but bundled up in covers!
5. Curling up with a good book outside on the deck, smelling the fall air, and drinking hot tea or coffee.
Yes indeed, FALL is approaching. And if anyone pays attention to the ticker below my blog title, you will see one more reason I am excited for Fall. My Mother in Law is visiting from Ireland. We haven't seen her since Christmas and Victoria has changed so much since then. It will be lovely to see them together. And when she was here last year, school was on Winter Break, so she didn't get to see Maddy's classroom, something she will get to do this visit! Not to mention all the cute clothes she wil be bringing the girls...and she has the best taste ever!
Weekend Wrap-up 1/13/18
8 years ago
3 comments:
I love your new background! It seems like one day it was summer and the next fall was here... I love fall too, except that it leads to winter... :)
Yay fall! Bring on the apple cider and hot cocoa! : )
Love the new background!
I LOVE your background! I agree Fall is the best.
Post a Comment