BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 17, 2007

What a rough weekend

We got Maddy back Friday and she was super sick with a head cold. I was hoping Victoria wouldn't catch it, but she must have already been coming down with it, because Maddy was only here a few hours when Victoria's nose started to pour. It's so hard when babies are sick...ecspecially pacifier addicted babies. Victoria can't fall asleep without hers, and she couldn't breathe with it in, which meant I was up all night Friday night trying to calm her down. Saturday morning I headed out and got Tylenol, Chicken Soup, a movie and Orange juice. It's the only time I have ever paid full price for orange juice, but the chicken soup was on major sale and I had a coupon, so it was worth it. It was hectic because I wouldn't let Victoria have milk and she was none to happy about that. We survived though, and managed to reduce fevers, wipe tears and get a few hours of shut eye here and there. Naps were short due to the pacifier issue, but 15 mins is better than nothing. Here are a few pics of my sick kids.




4 comments:

Deb said...

Sick kids are definitely no fun - for them or for us... I hope Maddy and Victoria are feeling better now!

Anonymous said...

Awww... No fun! Hope things are on the upswing there. We just got through a rough patch of head colds here too, so you have my complete and utter sympathy!

Michelle (The Beartwinsmom) said...

It's no fun being sick! :-( I hope everyone gets to feeling better soon!!

~Michelle
beartwinsmom.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.