BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Where I have been

I haven't been blogging much lately, as I have a really bad tooth in desperate need of extraction. So, I haven't really felt like typing much and am never sitting down long enough to type anything long. Victoria has been really really good this week with me being in pain. She keeps coming over and kissing me and sitting on my lap and reading to me. She has even given me her blanket to make me feel all better. What a little sweetie.

Maddy is doing really well her first week of school. She loves her teacher and classmates this year and I am hoping that keeps up. She goes back to her mom's tomorrow, and is excited about that.

Okay, off again. Gotta go lay down...meds getting to me.

4 comments:

Deb said...

I'm sorry your tooth is still bothering you so badly! I hope you can get it taken care of soon.

Anonymous said...

Ouch! And you're headed for a weekend too - bummer. Hope things get better soon - hang in there, Amber!

Glad I didn't lose you when I moved my blog! : )

Anonymous said...

Feel better!

Anonymous said...

Amber - Something special for you at my place... Come see! : )