Guess my daughter has picked up my awful habit of loving internet life. She just can't get enough of the computer. I found this website http://www.kneebouncers.com/ and its perfect for little ones, as you just touch the keys and things come to life. Here is a sample of her:
Weekend Wrap-up 1/13/18
8 years ago
7 comments:
Cute!! Looks like she was having fun!!
Oh I love her facial expressions - what a little ham! She looks pretty comfortable in front of that computer! I'll have to check out that site for Becca too. :)
Super cute! Say 'bye bye' to your blogging time Mommy : )
Yeah really, between my dh and my girls, I will never get computer time. There's always nap time though :)
Deb, check out that site for sure.
Your little girl is beautiful...and she looks like she's having a great time. Just wait til she's a teenager...you'll never get any computer time!
Love the background! Thanks for the site!! What a cutie pie!
Hey amby thank you for the site!! Sarah loves it!! The kids also loved watching her play it, LOL!!
Rachel!!
Post a Comment