BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

This is my first night at home with Victoria...I used it because it looks like she is smiling while she is laying on me.







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The look on your face just sums it all up about being a new mom!

~Amber~ said...

Yeah, after 2 night of interrupted sleep in the hospital, I was happy to be home. Having a c-section tired me out even more.

Deb said...

Oh look how tiny she was! And yes, I'm still jealous of all the hair... LOL

I hope you got lots of rest when you two first got home!

Happy WW! :)

Anonymous said...

I love that shot!! It's saying...welcome to mommyhood :)

Anonymous said...

Love it!! Guess what??? well you will have to stop by my blog to see *wink*


Jodi

Sandee said...

Great shot, but mom looks very, very tired. I so remember. Have a great WW. :)

Rebecca said...

That's precious :-)

Happy WW - mines up at http://anyapples.blogspot.com/