BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

This is my first night at home with Victoria...I used it because it looks like she is smiling while she is laying on me.







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The look on your face just sums it all up about being a new mom!

~Amber~ said...

Yeah, after 2 night of interrupted sleep in the hospital, I was happy to be home. Having a c-section tired me out even more.

Deb said...

Oh look how tiny she was! And yes, I'm still jealous of all the hair... LOL

I hope you got lots of rest when you two first got home!

Happy WW! :)

Anonymous said...

I love that shot!! It's saying...welcome to mommyhood :)

Anonymous said...

Love it!! Guess what??? well you will have to stop by my blog to see *wink*

♥
Jodi

Sandee said...

Great shot, but mom looks very, very tired. I so remember. Have a great WW. :)

Rebecca said...

That's precious :-)

Happy WW - mines up at http://anyapples.blogspot.com/