BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

One word

I tagged this from Deb's blog...

Where is your cell phone? counter
Relationship? married
Your hair? straight
Work? Always
Your sister? awesome
Your favorite thing? Victoria
Your dream last night? Strange
Your favorite drink? Tea
Your dream car? Lamborghini
The room you’re in? cold
Your shoes? sandals
Your fears? loss
What do you want to be in 10 years? Happy
Who did you hang out with this weekend? Family
What are you not good at? Cooking
Muffin? chocolate
One of your wish list items? Baby
Where you grew up? Flint
Last thing you did? smiled
What are you wearing? clothes
What aren’t you wearing? makeup
Your pet? gone
Your computer? silver
Your life? amazing
Your mood? good
Missing? Andrew
What are you thinking about right now? Andrew
Your car? Cavalier
Your kitchen? okay
Your summer? Hot
Your favorite color? Yellow
time you laughed? today
Last time you cried? yesterday
School? soon
Love? Victoria

1 comments:

Deb said...

Hi! I didn't know you started a blog - I love it! Nice list... ;)