I was tagged by Deb for this meme.
Here are the rules:
1st step - Post a short blog article that includes a photograph (or a series of photos) showing the face behind your blog. If you already show a photo somewhere on your site (such as in your about page), then make your post more interesting and choose a photo that’s not currently online.
Seeing that I don't have many pics of myself on my computer (I am always the one taking the pics), here are a few of me and the girls at my friends house in front of her webcam:



2nd step - Include links to other people that have displayed a photo, or include their photos in your post, adding a reference.
Here the ones who've done this already: Deb
3rd step - Tag as many others as you like to spread the meme. Here is who I am tagging:
Shannon
Jodi
Kellie
Robyn
Weekend Wrap-up 1/13/18
8 years ago
1 comments:
I will do this a little later on. Fun
Post a Comment