BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

This is my first time ever doing a TT, and it's going to be about 13 adorable things Victoria does.

1. She loves to be alone, and will take her books and run to her room to read and if you we go back there, she screams at us.

2. When she is ready to go down for a nap, she will let me know and actually ask to be put in her crib.

3. If she is too tired at bedtime, and I attempt to read her a story, she grabs the book away from me and closes it and lays down.

4. Lately, when I am telling her off, she puts her fingers in her ears and goes "la la la"...I don't know how long this will stay adorable.

5. When she hasn't seen her sister for a week, she squeals upon seeing her in a way that I only hear when she sees her sister.

6. When I try to wake her up in the morning and she isn't ready to get up, she screams "Stop it mama".

7. When I tell her to do something, and she says "no" and I say "yes"...she will keep saying "no" over and over again.

8. She sings all day everyday. It's adorable that I can start a song and she can sing part of it. If we do ABC's...I say one letter and she says the next.

9. When I tell her to come over to me and she doesn't listen and I start counting..once I say "one"...she looks at me and goes "two, three four"...and just giggles.

10. She closes her eyes and tries to walk around with them closed.

11. After watching Happy Feet too many times, she attempts to walk like a penguin. It's hilarious.

12. The way she now says love when saying goodnight...comes out like lie oooo....so stinking cute!

13. The way her face lights up when she sees the Merry Go Round at the mall, and after riding it 3 times (she is never content unless its 3 times) she has to pat several horses "goodbye".




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww........... This is precious!!

Did you know you have your comment abilities set to only those who have blogger accounts?? You should change it so you can get comments from those who do not have blogger. :) I'm so bossy! Hehehe!

Jodi said...

"La La La... I'm not listening momma" to funny!!

I agree with Shannon, we need to get you to change the comment thingy...

♥
Jodi
My Life as Mama Jodi

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWW!!!!!! She's adorable Amber! :o)

Deb said...

She's such a little sweetheart! The fingers in the ears has got to be way too darn cute (for now anyway!). Great list! :)