BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Whew, busy weekend

This weekend started out with Andrew having 3 days off and us just chilling out. Friday night, we went to a friends house, and then when I got home, the phone rang and it was my Aunt, that I had made plans with to come over this weekend, like 4 weeks ago and completely forgot. Good thing she called. Anyway, we got up at 8am Saturday morning, and did the nearly 2 hour drive to their house, had lunch, went to the park, had dinner, and then drove home. It was a lovely visit, Victoria was very well behaved, and she only had a 30 min nap on my shoulder at the park. I managed to keep her awake the whole car ride home, so she went to bed on time, and I went out to Mojo's (a dueling piano bar) with a friend. It was the first time I have been out in a long time. And I had a fantastic time. Today, however, Andrew and I have both felt ill all day. We are both exhausted (it didn't help that I got home at 12:30am!) and feeling under the weather. Victoria has been a bit crabby today as well. Andrew has tomorrow off work (YAY!!!) and we are spending the day together as a family. Hopefully, Victoria will take a nice long nap tomorrow and we can too!

1 comments:

Deb said...

Wow, you guys were busy! I hope you're all feeling better tomorrow!