No, not the weather, although I would take 30's over the 90's anyday....only 39 days till Granny arrives!!!!! We are so very excited. It seems like forever ago that she was here last Christmas, and we can't wait for her to see how much Victoria has grown since she left. Victoria wasn't even crawling when Granny was here, and only saying a word or two (mama and Hi, thanks to Granny!) and now she is talking constantly and running all over the place. We can't wait to see their reactions to each other, so I hope this next 39 days fly by, but the 12 after that go in slow motion.
Christmas last year with Granny, and one taken last night (see how much she has grown!!!):
Weekend Wrap-up 1/13/18
8 years ago
3 comments:
They grow WAY too fast!!!!!!! Yay for Granny coming!!!
Yay for visits!!
Stop by my blog.. I have tagged you! *wink*
♥
Jodi
P.S. Yay you changed the comment thingy!!
She's got so much more hair now! Can you tell I'm just a wee bit jealous... ;)
Post a Comment