BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Time travel tuesday ~ honey we're having a baby edition













How did you find out you were pregnant? How did you share the news with your hubby?How did you tell your family?


Well, we had been trying to get pregnant for nearly 14 months on and off, and we had finally stopped trying, because we were leaving for Europe later in the year and I had lost a ton of weight. I missed my period and when my husband found out, he told me to get a test. Well, because I had been late before and everytime I would buy a test, I would end up starting the day after, I kept putting it off. Well, one night I went and bought a pack of 2 tests and told my hubby that I would take the test in the morning (as I was certain I would start now that I bought the test) as it was recommended to do this. He kept nagging at me to go take the test, so I got upset and said "Fine...its going to be negative anyway!"...went and took the test and it immediately had 2 lines, so I walked out and said "Here is your positive test" and he was like "Are you serious???". Then he woke up his daughter and told her, and I called my best friend and told her. He then text messaged his family overseas and told them "New baby ******* due in the spring". I called my sister the next morning and told her and asked her not to tell my mom but to tell her to call me as I need to talk to her...my mom called 5 mins later from work (my sister had called her at work and told her it was important she call me ASAP) and she already figured it out cause we never bother her at work. Everyone was excited for us. Turns out that I was 6 months pregnant on our trip to Europe, so Victoria took her first overseas trip while stil growing in mommy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute story Amber!!


Jodi