BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Petting Zoo

We had a travelling petting zoo come to the library today, so I took Victoria. It was alot of fun! I couldn't get many pics, as I was holding her so she could pet some of the animals. She had a tarantula walk on her hand and she also was in love with the hairless rat. Here are a few pics I managed to get!







3 comments:

Deb said...

Oh how fun! I wonder if they'll do that again later in the summer - I'd love to take the girls! :)

Sandra Carvalho said...

Oh my !What a brave little girl!I couldn't EVER hold a tarantula or any other bug!
Loved the pics though.
X

Kristi said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. When we went last year to the petting zoo at the library, they didn't take much out...not much "petting" happened at all.