I have been thinking about signing Victoria up for Kindermusik classes. She is really into music and our church that we have been going to has this morality play called Splash after main service and she loves it. She tells everyone who will listen to her about it, but I have come to realize that the reason she likes it is because of the singing and dancing in the beginning. After that, she says she wants to go home. Splash just ended for the summer so I know she will be completely bummed about it. So, I was thinking I would check out Kindermusik. I have a coupon for a free class to see if its worth the money you spend as it isn't exactly cheap. But if she likes it, it's totally worth it. I really dig the fact that she is so into music. I want to get her in dance class, but I am thinking that will wait till next summer when she is a bit older and able to follow instructions better. She is in the terrible two phase and has the tantrum thing down pat, so I don't want her disrupting a dance class. She is really into instruments, so I plan on doing piano lessons when she is a bit older as well!
Here are a few pics of my beautiful princess!









Weekend Wrap-up 1/13/18
8 years ago
4 comments:
We haven't done kindermusic, but I know others who have and liked it. Kristi knows a lot about it too. :)
Wonderful photos!
Here's my take on the whole Kindermusik/Musikgarten thing. I got my certification to teach Kindermusik quite a few years ago but my conscience felt bad because of the requirement to buy the at home materials. I felt that it was too much to make parents spend. My friend teaches Musikgarten (pretty much the same thing) and she let me take the boys and just burned me copies of the CD's. It was a pretty good class but I don;t think I would have gone if I'd had to pay for them. They got just as much out of the story times at the library and they were free. I encourage you to try the free class but I wold ask if there is a way to burn the CD's instead of having to buy the at home pack. I'll be anxious to hear how your like it.
P.S. Sorry about the novel.
Hi!Just wanna say that you have a lovely blog!And of course, that your baby is adorable.I'm a stay at home mom as well.I've been married for 12 years and I have 3 boys (11,9 and 2 and 1/2).Though I'm portuguese I usually post in both languages.So you're welcome to pass by and have a look around.
Amber,Thanks for your lovely comment.You're longing for a boy and I for a girl!LOL!
I've tagged you in this cute meme about "you and your children".
Hope you'll find time to do it.
Have a nice day.;)
Post a Comment