My MIL is so amazing! She spoils Victoria rotten, always sending THE cutest stuff ever from Ireland. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful Granny for my daughter. She will be visiting in September and hopefully we will have the money to go to Ireland for Victoria's 3rd birthday next March. Here are a few pics of the beautiful things she got!
A dress for my brother's wedding in September!!!
2 AMAZING shirts!!!

Some AWESOME hair thingies!! We can NEVER have too many of these!
And this awesome necklace and bracelet that Victoria refuses to take off!
Weekend Wrap-up 1/13/18
8 years ago
3 comments:
Those are wonderful - the dress is so pretty and Victoria's going to look gorgeous in it! :)
Awwwwww!That's so cute!!!I wanna girl so bad!Can u imagine how fed up I am with all the action figures cars and wrestling tv shows????
Geeezzz!
x
Grammas are the best!
Post a Comment