BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 12, 2008

The girl likes to scream! (Thursday Thirteen)

13 pics of Victoria, doing her favorite thing (sigh!)






















3 comments:

Kristi said...

I hate to say it, but it seems that screaming seems to be more of a girl thing, luckily for me. Even the little girl I babysit for has a habit of screaming. I like how you had a mixture of "happy" screams and "sad" screams.

~Amber~ said...

Kristi, she screams all the time, happy or sad. Most of the time, its just when she is upset because I tell her no and she just screams so loud. I have tried everything, but nothing is stopping the screaming. I am hoping its a phase. Maddy never went thru it. The worst is when she does it in the car!

Sandra Carvalho said...

Oh my!I hope for your own sake it's only a phase!LOL!
What am I talking about??My boys scream at each other all the time!And Eric(the toddler)screams every time things are out of his control!LOL!