BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, February 18, 2008

So sick of this weather

My goodness, we just can't seem to get a break. It was nearly 45 and raining yesterday and today its snowing and icing out. We are expected to get another 6-9 inches overnight and they are saying travel is highly discouraged. School will most likely be closed again tomorrow. I am so ready for Spring. I normally love Winter, but we have really been hammered on this season and I am just plain SICK of it. I want nice roads to drive on, nice weather to go to the park in. The kids are getting sick of being cooped up inside all the time and neither of them is sleeping well because they aren't getting much fresh air. The snow is so deep that my toddler can't even walk thru it when she does get to play in it. It's so bloody cold too. I am wondering how long this will go on. When my daughter was born 2 years ago March, there was no nasty weather after she was born that year. No snow at all, so I am hoping this year will follow suit since I am planning her birthday party up at my mom's, which is a 3+ hour drive. I don't want to drive it if its nasty outside. We will be renting a car either way. There is no way I will trust my car in this weather. I really hope Spring comes soon.





3 comments:

Deb said...

I know what you mean - I am so tired of this weather as well. Nasty wind and snow again today - I was so not ready for that! I do love the pictures of the girls in the snow though - it looks like they were having a great time! :)

Kristi said...

I saw on the news tonight: out of the last 40 days, 2 (yes, two) have been without snow.

Anonymous said...

The effects of global warming are just miserable this year, huh? ; D