We are finally just about 100% in my house again. Victoria had an ear infection that just wouldn't go away, on top of a cold, and was miserable for over a week. I am finally over whatever I had, but now have a toothache, so I feel icky again today. Not much exciting going on in our house the last week. I have been reading blogs here and there, but just not posting, as I didn't know what to post about with nothing going on.
One thing, Victoria's eyes changed color! After being VERY blue for nearly 2 years, we noticed the other day that they are turning green. Green with some brown streaks. We have always noticed brown streaks in her eyes and thought for sure they would go brown, like mine, but they always reverted back to VERY blue with no streaks. The nurses told us that once she hit a year, there was only a 5% chance they would change. Well, she was in that percentage apparently. I am a bit bummed because she was my parents only blue eyed grandchild (we all have brown eyes and a few have hazel). Some of my friends swear she has gray eyes and her eyes do look different depending on what she is wearing, but when she is naked, they look green to me, with a few brownish, yellow streaks.
4 months
8 months
12 months
16 months
21 months
22 months
Taken this morning
Weekend Wrap-up 1/13/18
8 years ago
3 comments:
I'm glad you guys are feeling better!
No matter the color, Victoria certainly has gorgeous eyes... :)
I'm so glad you're back. I can't believe the difference between her 8 month and 12 month pictures. she transformed from a baby into a little girl. So cute.
Awww she's so darn cute!!! :o)
Post a Comment