BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 4, 2008

Down and out

We have been really sick here for the last week, which is why I haven't been blogging. I haven't even been on the computer hardly at all in the last week. First I got sick and then Victoria and she got an ear infection and it has just been a really bad week. She is still not 100%. I will try to get on and catch up later today!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm sorry you've been sick. we miss you and hope you're feeling good again soon.

Deb said...

Ugh - must be going around, because I've been miserable too... Not the kids though, just me. I hope you all are feeling better soon - one of these days when everyone is well again, we'll have to get Victoria and Becca together to play.

Jen said...

Just wanted to check in and see how your doing. Hopefully your both 100% by now!