I found out last week that we are getting a HUGE tax return this year and we are so excited. We will be able to pay off my car, and several credit cards as well as get a few things. Victoria's birthday is coming up and we are now able to get her some nice things. We are also getting Madelynn her own Ipod, in teal, her favorite color. She is going to be so excited. We may each get new Ipod shuffles as well, since ours are 4 years old and haven't been the same since they went thru the metal detectors at the airport when we went to Europe 2 years ago. I am thinking hot pink for me and silver for Andrew. They have come down in price to $50 each, which is so awesome.
We will also be putting some money up as we are moving out of this apartment June 1st. Not sure where yet, but not another apartment, that's for sure. Maybe a house or a duplex. I need a place for my kids to run around, with room to make a garden. Growing my own organic vegetables is a dream of mine. I hate moving, but moving in the summer will beat moving in the winter, which we have done the last 4 times we've moved.
We will finally be able to tackle the remainder of our debt with not having a car payment anymore. Hopefully my car will last another couple years so we won't have another payment for awhile. I am sure by next year we are going to be wanting 2 vehicles so we will have another payment if that happens, but it will be worth it.
Sometimes life is SO good!
Weekend Wrap-up 1/13/18
8 years ago
4 comments:
Yay! What a happy surprise : )
Congrats on the sweet tax return!
Woohoo!! I bet it will feel good to get some of that debt paid off. I still will be looking out my way for ya if you want. :)
Congratulations on the extra $ - always better to be surprised by more than less! :)
Post a Comment