BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hair and eyes

I have to brag about my daughter for a minute. I may be baised, but I think she has the most amazing hair and eyes I have ever seen! I can't help sharing with everyone, as I think they should (or perhaps do!) feel the same as I do! Heehee!




6 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh, I love all the curls in back. It took both of my boys over 18 months before either of them even had hair.

Deb said...

Ok, now you know I'm already jealous of Victoria's hair - nothing like rubbing it in! LOL Her hair is gorgeous - those curls are so darn cute. And it's getting so long! Will she let you put anything in it yet?

One of these days Becca will have hair... :)

bcmomtoo said...

She is absolutely adorable. Those are some gorgeous curls.

Lindy said...

I think the bragging is justified! She's an absolute doll : )

Big Blog Collection said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Awwww! She's beautiful!!!

You've been tagged on my blog dear!