BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Very sad news

My sister called today. She lost her baby. I feel so helpless and I just don't know what to say to her. It makes matters worse that I am pregnant. We were looking forward to having our babies a week apart. I am so sad :-(

4 comments:

Amanda: said...

I'm so sorry, Amber. Hang in there.

Deb said...

Oh Amber - I'm so sorry. There's really nothing to say to her, except to be supportive. It will probably be hard for her to watch your pregnancy (at least it was for me after my m/c to see others who were still pg), but it will hopefully get easier for her over time. Hugs to you and her...

mommyof7 (2inheaven) said...

That is very hard. I would agree with Deb. I was the one still pregnant when my friend lost her 1st baby. We would have been just weeks apart. They were at the hospital when I delievered our 1st. She said it but I never would have that they would have been having a baby right about this time too. You just have to be senstive and careful. And pray allot!!

Mommy of 5

Sandra Carvalho said...

Oh,I'm so sorry to hear that...Those are very sad news indeed...
I guess being supportive is all you can do for her...And I bet in 2/3 months she'll be able to get preg again...
Take care.