Victoria loves to jump. Off the couch, off the table, off the slides or big rocks at the park. I keep telling her she is going to hurt herself and sure enough, last night she jumped off the couch and landed on her leap pad and broke her left arm :-(
Because the elbow has fatty tissue pads, its difficult to see behind them, but those pads are displaced in Victoria's elbow, one going one way and the other going the other way. So, most likely a break behind it. The doctor at the Med center put it in a splint last night and a sling, but tomorrow at 3:30, we have an appt with an Orthopedic surgeon, who will most likely cast it. Right in the middle of summer. Right in the heat. Right when Granny is coming from Ireland in less than 4 weeks.
Please keep Victoria in your thoughts or prayers....that it isn't a bad enough break to require a cast. Sigh. 
Weekend Wrap-up 1/13/18
8 years ago
4 comments:
Awww, poor sweetie. I hope it heals quickly!
Oh, poor Victoria! With Becca it isn't jumping so much as climbing. I'm terrified she's going to fall and hurt herself. Sigh. I hope that Victoria's arm heals quickly - and that it doesn't require a cast!
Hey - our new park is done! Once Victoria's better, you guys will have to come over and play! :)
Hopefully she won't have the cast too long. Noah's was thankfully only three weeks. I am not sure about elbows though.
Oh my gosh!Poor baby!
Feel so bad for her!...
Hope it's nothing too serious...
Children ill fast, you know?...
XOXO
Post a Comment