BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hello Nausea!

With Victoria, I was never nauseous a single bit, but for the last 2 days, I have been so nauseous. I thought for sure when I got to 8 weeks without any, that I would luck out again, but I guess not. I am also having wicked cravings this time around, which I never did with Victoria, aside from orange juice. I sure hope these symptoms pass soon.

On a positive thought, at least I feel pregnant now!

3 comments:

Deb said...

I never had terrible morning sickness, but was pretty miserable with Becca just in general. For a few weeks, all that I could eat were bagels and cream cheese!

It's odd how being miserable is so much of a relief at 'feeling' pregnant, huh! :)

Sandra Carvalho said...

Ohhh my!...
I know what you're going through....
I felt like that in all of my pregnancies.In this last one I lost some weight due to that (but gained more than I wanted by the end of it)!
Eat some crackers...It is said the helps...
Take care hon.
xoxo

Sandra Carvalho said...

Way to go Amber!
Only 31 more weeks to go! ;)
Take care hon!
xoxo