Victoria has decided now that she is a big girl (she just turned 2) she no longer needs naps. I was kinda happy to not give her naps anymore after this weekend because she hasn't slept thru the night in months and has fought bedtime for nearly as long and now that she isn't taking naps, she is sleeping thru the nights. I will miss my small break during the day, but I won't miss all the being up in the middle of the night. Plus, with her not taking naps now, I don't have to rush home to be here at a certain time for her nap. Which means more outings for me (us!!).
All of this just reminds me that my little girl, my little tiny baby,


is growing up so very quickly, 


and I am SO NOT READY :(


Weekend Wrap-up 1/13/18
8 years ago
4 comments:
Becca is still having major sleep issues too - still sleeping on the floor by the safety gate in her room. I have no idea what else to try - she's just too darn stubborn. She doesn't nap either - at least at home, although she still takes about an hour nap at daycare (although I'm not sure if she really actually sleeps or not).
I'm glad that Victoria's sleeping through the night for you now She looks so much older in those last few pictures!
I am dreeding the day when my daugther stops taking naps. She is almost 2 1/2 and still takes good naps and sleeps good. But she has 3 big brothers to keep up with all day when they are at home. So she gets tired. My boys twins 4 and big brother 6 still take naps on the weekends when we are home. Hope you have fun with not having naps and getting to play more!!!
Mommy of 5
Cute pictures - I love seeing the progression :)
My nine-month old has never been very fond of naps...or sleeping all night!
I'm still not knowing what to do w/ Katie. When she naps she fights going to bed until 9-10pm, but still wakes up between 7-8am. I tried letting her go w/out a nap today (then she goes down good at bedtime) and at 4 she was pooped and wanted to take a nap. So it's still a guessing game over here.
Post a Comment