BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 21, 2008

Birthday Pictures

With all that has been going on, I realized that I forgot to post pics of Victoria's birthday party. We don't have too many pics as we were all enjoying the party too much and kinda forgot.

Opening presents:



















Blowing out her candle:
















My sister's attempt at a panda bear cake! (heehee!!)














Tasty cupcake:














Bored, waiting for cake!:













My gorgeous nephew Kyle, 3 1/2 (my twin's son).














My stunning niece Kaitlynn











Kaitlynn and Victoria (6 months apart)











Kaitlynn and Victoria again!











Kaitlynn Rose (18 months)

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Looks like a wonderful party for a very loved little girl.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Victoria!

Deb said...

I love the pictures! She's getting so big... :) The 'bored' shot is priceless. And I never knew that you're a twin!

mommyof7 (2inheaven) said...

Happy Birthday!! I love Birthday Parties!!

How are you? Haven't gotten a chance to say hi lately. Hope all is well.

Mommy of 5

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun time!!