BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 30, 2007

Weight Watchers

I started WW up again on November 2nd and am proud to say that in less than a month, I have lost 9.5 pounds!! I have an awesome goal to be 130 by next July. I know I can do it. It's been alot easier than I thought. Before when I did it, it was easy because I worked outside the home and got alot of exercise and was around alot of people cheering me on. This time I thought it would be hard, being a stay at home mom and not getting out much, but I was wrong. When I am determined to do something, it happens everytime. I am sick of this weight. I lost 38 pounds back in 2005 and then got pregnant in the middle of my weight loss, so I didn't hit my goal (but I was 22 pounds from it!!) but this time, I am determined to hit it!!

12 comments:

Deb said...

Congratulations - that's awesome! I'm wishing I had the willpower to even try... I know you can do it though! :)

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!! This is fabulous!! Hugs!

Jen said...

That's awesome Amber!! Keep up the good work!! Don't fret.. you know where you have people cheering you on!! ;)

Lindy said...

Go Amber! : ) 9.5 pounds in a month is amazing - especially during Thanksgiving month!

Anonymous said...

Go Amber!!! You can do it girl!!
((((((((HUGS)))))))))

Love,
Kel

jennwa said...

Wow! That is great, especially this time of year. Keep it up,you can do it. I too need to back on track with my exercising.

Lindy said...

Hi Amber -

I have an award for you in my December 6th post... you'll have to scroll down a bit : )

Kerry said...

Congrats! Keep up the good work.

OhTheJoys said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations!! The points worked for me. Hang in there!!

~Amber~ said...

Thanks ladies!!!!!

Lindsey from The R House said...

oh! we are WW fans at the r house as well. even though we adopted our son, i still gained 10lbs upon his (very stressful) arrival. let's just say that i need to find a new comfort food--cheesecake is not a scale-friendly option.

we are joining you on your journey. feel free to stop by the r house and brag about your success. it's always motivating!

Kelly said...

I hope you hit your goal!