BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

We got a kitty

We finally broke down and joined the rest of our friends in having a feline join our family. We have friends whose cat has had 4 litter of kittens, and we fell in love with one of them this time around, so we decided to have her join our family. We have yet to name her, though alot of names have come up. Here is a list of names we have considered:

Schatzi (meaning sweetheart or treasure in German)
Blitz (thought up by me, quickly shot down by Andrew, who says its a male name and our cat is female)
Penny (thought up by Andrew and shot down by me cause I don't like the sound of it, plus she is gray, not copper)
Vapor (thought up by my friend Dawn and we are considering it)
Indigo (thought up again by Dawn and we are considering it)
Misty, Shadow, Snowy, Ivy, Isis, Iris, and Icee, all thought up by Maddy and shot down by Andrew and I.
Miss Fifi Sparklepaws (thought up by my friend Grace, and we are actually calling her Fifi...its easy for Victoria to say)

Speaking of Miss Victoria, who absolutely adores the kitten, when asked what she wanted to name the kitty, she says "Naughty" and I am not sure if she is saying that because she knows something we don't (I am hoping this isn't the case) or perhaps because she has been told she is naughty several times for trying to step on or strangle the kitten since we got her 4 days ago. She mostly called her kitty. Which is to the point, but cute nonetheless!

If anyone has any name suggestions, please throw them my way and I will be sure to update when we settle on a name.

Here are a few pictures of Schatziblitzpennyvaporindigomistyshadowsnowyivyisisirisiceefifisparklepawsnaughtykitty:



















































And Victoria, showing her adoration for the kitty:

5 comments:

Deb said...

Oh what a sweet little kitty! I like Fifi, especially if Miss Victoria is already calling her that... :) I see that 'Misty' is on Maddy's list - that's one of our kitties' names! :)

I'm off all next week - would you want to get the girls all together? I don't have your e-mail address...

Carrie said...

Awwww, what a sweet kitty! If only they could stay that tiny!

Anonymous said...

Super precious kitty!!! I love the name Fifi!

Lindy said...

She's soo cute! We let our four-year-old name our new Christmas kitty last year... We now have a psychotic cat named Jingle : )

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Just wanted to stop by since you dropped in on my blog! Thanks for coming by! :)

That kitty is adorable!

~melody~