We went invited to a friends for a Halloween/Housewarming party last night and we had a really good time. A few people dressed up, though not us, and there was lots of goodies and food and fun and games. There was even other kids for Victoria to play with, including a little girl just a month older than her that she was fascinated with. Victoria is going thru a really bad seperation anxiety and completely lost it whenever she couldn't see me, but as the night went on and she got tired, she just laid on me and was super quiet while we all played games. We played Truth or Dare Jenga, and my husband had to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to someone like it was the most romantic song in the world and he picked me, but I passed him off to the hostess. It was hilarious! He also had to pick one other person to roll down a hill in a race. That was very funny! He was drinking and I thought for sure he would get sick from the rolling, but he didn't. He had a really good time, though he had to be "helped" into the house. Even Victoria was hysterical with giggles watching daddy race down that hill. We didn't get home till nearly 11 so Victoria was late going to bed (first time since she was born, mind you) and was up alot in the middle of the night, crying. She has 4 teeth coming in and is super cranky lately and really testing me and I am hoping its a phase that will pass quickly.
Here are a few pics from the party:







Weekend Wrap-up 1/13/18
8 years ago
3 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a good time!! I hope Victoria sleep better for you tonight. Katie just got 4 new teeth too so I know exactly what your going though... so BIG HUGS to you!
Sounds like a fun party. I'm glad you had a good time!
Glad you had fun : ) Sorry to hear about your little teether... Hope you all start getting some sleep soon!
Post a Comment