Well, seeing that we are now in a new month, I am going to promise to start blogging more. October was a crazy month for my family and I didn't have alot of time to be at the computer. So, for those of you who read my blog, I am sorry :(
Now, we did go trick or treating last night, but it was raining like mad outside and I didn't dare bring my camera out in the rain. I did manage to snag a few shots of the girls in their kitty costumes when we went out to a local park walk thru on Saturday night. I will blog a bit more once my child has gone down for a nap as she is whiny and attached to my leg at the moment. Ahhhh...motherhood. :)



Weekend Wrap-up 1/13/18
8 years ago
3 comments:
Aww, those are a couple of cute kitty cats! :)
Such cute kitty cats!
It looks like you are ready for winter on this blog! Last time I stopped by, it was only fall.
I've got an award for you!
Post a Comment