I honestly have no idea how this happened. I remember so clearly bringing Henry home from the hospital, and almost immediately he began the crying that wouldn't end until, well, it still hasn't really. He is definitely a very demanding, energetic, persistent little booger. But, I love him anyway. It still blows my mind how fast the last 2 years have flown if I think about it. There is a quote that says "The days are long and the years are short" and that is the honest truth. It was pretty hard emotionally, knowing Henry is my last baby and here he is, a toddler already. He is talking quite a bit, saying many words and starting to put together 2 word sentences. He definitely lets you know what he wants when he wants it. No problems communicating. Still tantrums like a 2 year old. HA! But he can be super sweet and cuddly too and he is so adorable when he sleeps. When he sleeps. Because, he still wakes several times most nights. But, it's getting better. Or maybe I'm just getting used to it. One or the other. Anyway, here is the birthday boy!!
As a newborn (August 5th, 2010)
Weekend Wrap-up 1/13/18
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment