We started school today! Victoria, as a first grader, and Adam as a preschooler! I can't believe we got through this day with no tears from the kids and very few tears from mom! They were both so very excited to go, as we have been talking about it for weeks. I truly thought Adam and Henry would both cry when we dropped Victoria off, and then Henry would cry when we dropped Adam off, but none of them cried! Victoria did let me know she was worried about Adam, so I did stop by and see her during her lunch to let her know he did great when I dropped him off. She was happy about that and then could focus on the rest of her day.
Here are the kids all ready to go!
Victoria
Adam
Victoria and Adam
Here is Victoria, in front of her desk as my BIG first grader!!!! <3 p="p">
And here is Adam, in front of the sign for his school!
Adam seemed reluctant to let me leave but I told him I would come back and he asked if Henry could stay and looked worried when I said no. But he waved goodbye and out I went. When I returned to get him, he came running down the hallway, screeching "You came back momma" and ran into my arms and it made me tear up. He was very excited to see brother and they embraced too. Then I took him outside to meet the bus driver who will be bringing him home and let him on the bus to see his designated seat and strapped him in and then when I told him it was ready to go, he was whining cause he wanted to ride the bus home! So, hopefully he will ride it home this week! He told me all about his day on the way home, even telling me he didn't like Miss April because she stopped him from playing because it was time to come home. He then told me that some kid took his shirt off and Miss April told him we have to keep clothes on at school. And he said he tried to use the big potty too. And then he told me he wants to go to school everyday so long as I promise to always come back for him. Gosh, I love this boy. He melts me completely.
I am off to pick Victoria up in a few hours. I cannot wait to hear about her day! I am so excited for my babies, and it was nice to be able to have a few hours to dedicate to Henry as well and we had alot of fun. He was really well behaved, although he asked about his brother and sister quite a few times.
I still can't believe how much easier this day was then I had thought it would be! YAY for outgoing kids!!
3>
1 comments:
The most comic and amusing images and pictures online.
Probe unconscious
[url=http://www.funnyimgz.blogspot.com]funny photos[/url]
Post a Comment