BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's been awhile...

since I updated this blog!

I have been so incredibly busy. Victoria is going thru this very needy phase, where she wants me to play with her constantly and gets very upset when I am on the computer or phone or doing anything that doesn't involve her. Speaking of Victoria, my is she getting big. I can't believe she will be 3 in just under 4 months. She is talking constantly, in 10 and 11 word sentences, and is so smart that she blows me away sometimes. She is very very very into Diego now. She lives, eats, breathes, thinks Diego. We watch reruns all day long, and she can pretty much mimic the whole show. She is talking in Spanish as well a bit so that helps! She is also very into animals and loves playing with anything animal like. She is also into her baby dolls still. Very much in fact. For Christmas, we are getting her one of those doll sets, with a swing, highchair, carseat, diaper bag and playpen because I know as soon as Adam is here and his swing is out here, she will be thinking its for her babies. I am very excited to get this set for her as I know she will love it. She really loves playmobil as well so she will be getting some of that for Christmas too. Christmas is going to be very exciting for her this year. She is right at that sweet age. We are going to start a tradition of cutting down a real tree starting this year, so we are excited for Victoria to help with that as well.

On to Maddy. She is doing well. Just going to school everyday, and getting fantastic grades. Reading every chance she gets. She is really into these Cat Warrior books and just reads all evening. She is very much into country music as well and wants new songs put on her ipod all the time. We will be getting her an Itunes gift card for Christmas, along with some art things as she likes to draw. We are thinking of getting her an Ipod Nano for her 10th birthday. Right now she just has the Shuffle but she has been taking good care of that, so if she keeps it up, she will earn a newer, better one!

Now, for the baby. He is doing great. Kicking away constantly. We have our follow up ultrasound this coming Friday as they couldn't see his liver or entire spine last time so I am hoping he cooperates this time. He feels much bigger than 1.5 pounds and 13 inches long. He is so strong and my whole stomach moves when he does. I am excited to see him again this Friday. Next Wed, I have my regular prenatal appt, and this is the one where he will schedule my sugar test and rhogam shot. Yay. Only 14 weeks from today until Adam arrives and I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is flying. I am actually getting nervous about everything now. Sigh.

Well, that's pretty much an update here. Here are a few shots of Victoria!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, she's really turning into a little girl now and losing that toddler look :( She's so pretty though! Glad to hear all is well with you guys.

Sandra Carvalho said...

Yeah...Time does fly by really fast!...She's getting big alright!Big and beautiful!!!
Can't wait to hear about the prenatal app and about the ultrasound.
xoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

So glad that you are doing well! I think about you all the time! your girls are beautiful!! Can't wait to hear about the ultrasound! :o)