BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 14, 2008

We have a date!

My c-section is scheduled for March 10th at 7:30am!!!! I am thrilled they made my appt this early so I have something to look forward to! I was aiming for the 12th but my doctor only does c-sections on Mon and Tues. Andrew will take the 10th thru the 17th off work, so he will be with me and then my sister will come down and stay with me for 3-4 days until the weekend again when Andrew will be off again. By the time he goes back to work after that weekend, it will be 2 weeks since my c-section, so I should be okay alone then. My friend Ashley is coming over and staying the night before my c-section so she can stay here with Victoria, as we have to be at the hospital at 6am! I am NOT looking forward to being away from Victoria for 3 nights while I am in the hospital, or looking forward to being away from her during the day, but I am looking forward to meeting my little man! I can't believe I have less than 4 months till he is here!

I have another ultrasound on December 5th because they couldn't see the liver or the entire spine during the last ultrasound, and they just want to make sure everything is okay. It will be nice seeing him again!

1 comments:

Sandra Carvalho said...

OMG!That's so cool!
Must feel great to have a settled date for it!Nice to know that you won't be on your own for those 2 weeks.
Keeps us posted about all the news girl! ;)
xoxoxo