BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My c-section appt is changed

I called my doctor and requested to have the baby on a Friday, after realizing that if I have him on Tuesday, Andrew will have to take that week off to look after Victoria, and by the time I come home on Friday, he will have to be back to work 4 days later. Having him on Friday means when I come home on Sun or Mon, he will have a whole week off with me. And I will need the help because not only will I have a newborn, but I will have a toddler as well!

So, we will be welcoming Adam on Friday, March 13th, 2009 if all goes well. That way my kids will be born 3-31 and 3-13 and both on a Friday at that!

Also, we get Maddy back on the 13th and this way, Andrew can take her to and from school that week and I won't have to worry about finding someone to pick her up! YAY!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Congratulations! I hope your c-section goes great!

Sandra Carvalho said...

OMG!Time's flying by....
Soon will be March!And you'll have Adam in your arms!!!
Keeping my fingers crossed girl!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Welche Zitate ich persönlich auch toll finde sind [url=http://www.dieversteigerungskobolde.de/sprueche.php]Sprüche zum Nachdenken[/url].
Oder kennt Ihr noch andere Seiten mit Sprüchen?
Ich freue mich über jeden Hinweis.