Amazing happenings of amazing people.
BOY!!!! We are all so excited!!!!!!
Congratulations!! :)Ron's going to be so jealous... ;)
Bwahahaha - I knew it! So glad I was right though :)
Congratulations! I was hoping for a boy for you, just so you'd have some variety ;)
Glad you got what you hoped for. I don't think there could have been a clearer shot.
That is so awsome!! I have 4 of them and I know you will have tons of fun!!Mommy of 5
CONGRATS GIRL!!!!!!Oh yeah we can definitely tell it's a boy!!!!LOL!I'm so happy for you hon!*muack*!xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congratulations!! :)
Ron's going to be so jealous... ;)
Bwahahaha - I knew it! So glad I was right though :)
Congratulations! I was hoping for a boy for you, just so you'd have some variety ;)
Glad you got what you hoped for. I don't think there could have been a clearer shot.
That is so awsome!! I have 4 of them and I know you will have tons of fun!!
Mommy of 5
CONGRATS GIRL!!!!!!
Oh yeah we can definitely tell it's a boy!!!!LOL!
I'm so happy for you hon!*muack*!
xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment