Hello all! I am still alive! It's been over a month since I last posted. I have just been so busy and burnt out. My MIL came from Ireland Sep 16th-25th and we had a great time! It went by way too quickly, but while she was here, she got to accompany me to a doctor's appt and hear her new grandchild's heartbeat! That was really nice! It was the first time I heard it as well, though I did see it at the ultrasound. The heart rate was only 138 this time, leading the doctor to tell me that this one is a boy. He prides himself on hardly being wrong when it comes to determining the sex of the baby by the heart rate. I know that he could be wrong, but because he told me from week 12 that Victoria was a girl by the heartbeat, I am hopeful he is right! Heehee.
For other news, Victoria fell at the park Thursday, and managed to break her right arm this time. She fell from steps leading up to a slide, and fell about 3 feet...and right on her face. I am lucky she only broke her arm because we thought for sure she brought her neck! She broke the radial and the ulna bones this time, by her wrist, so she has ANOTHER cast on, 3 weeks after the 1st one came off. Poor baby girl. It's too sad to think about.
My sister in law will be here next month, from Australia, from the 6th to the 12th! It's been 3 long years since we last saw her and she will be meeting Victoria for the first time! Very excited about that!!!!
We have another follow up appt this coming Friday, where Andrew will hear the baby's heart beat for the first time. I look forward to these appts! I am finally starting to feel alot of fluttering, and that is the most amazing thing. I can't believe I am nearly 18 weeks pregnant now! Because of my scheduled c-section at 39 weeks, only 1 more week and I will be halfway there!!! Time is flying.
Anyway, have loads to do tonight. Off to get the girls bathed. Have a great night!!!
Weekend Wrap-up 1/13/18
8 years ago
2 comments:
Boy do I feel relieved to know that you're doing great! ;)
I'm so excited for you!!!
And poor Victoria!Not again!
Just keep us posted about how's everything over your palace! ;)
Love!
xoxoxo
I'm glad the baby's doing so well. Hopefully, this will end the streak of broken bones for Victoria when this one heals.
Post a Comment