So, last week at the mall I won 3 photo shoots at this place called Sadie's. They do vintage photos as well and provide the costumes and backgrounds. Victoria was in one of her "Auntie Angela moods" as daddy calls them,(if you knew Angela, you would know this is a good thing!) where she wanted to do what she wanted to do and that's that. We tried everything...she wasn't having it. She said she was sad, mad, she didn't like the way the outfits felt, she hated the sand...and so on. So, out of 25 pictures, only one turned out, so I got my free 8X10.
When Granny comes over in September, we will be taking her together for the tea party scene, in the pink dress Granny sent for her birthday! I also get to take her back one more time...thinking of trying another beach scene that time...where I will bring a bathing suit because they didn't have one available. 
Weekend Wrap-up 1/13/18
8 years ago
2 comments:
Oh, it was worth all the effort just for that one photo! She's absolutely adorable! :)
What a gorgeous photo! It looks like it was worth it just for that one shot. :)
We haven't done any spring or birthday photos - I really need to take the girls in. But the last time Becca absolutely refused to even go in the room, much less pose for pictures, so I have no idea if there's any point trying right now.
Post a Comment