BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Beautiful spot for a picture...

I love Spring Grove park...and I love this exact spot for pics of the girls...
















These are some pics from last summer at the same park. My how my girls have grown!

















You can really tell how much Victoria has grown in just a year in these pics, taken again, at the same park. Exactly a year apart:


4 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm not familiar with that park. Is it in our area?

~Amber~ said...

Spring Grove park is in Jamestown...out on Greenly off 8th avenue. The most amazing park EVER! Check it out sometime!

Deb said...

I was going to ask the same question as Kristi. :)

It looks like a gorgeous park! And wow, have your girls grown in the past year... :)

Anonymous said...

That really is a lovely park -- and your girls are just gorgeous! :)