Wow, we have so much fun packed into this year!!!
Last month, I met my biological grandpa for the first time and in July he is having a family reunion, where I will meet my 3 aunts and 2 uncles for the first time too! Then I will be going to New York to meet my friend Jaime, whom I have been talking to online for more than 3 years. It will be so awesome to finally meet her and her husband and son (who is 4 weeks younger than Victoria!). In September, my twin brother is getting married, followed by a 9 day visit from my MIL (YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!) and then another wedding. This morning, I got a phone call from my Sister in Law Angela, from Australia, who is now coming over for 6 days in November!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We haven't seen her since I was 5 months pregnant with Victoria. She was originally supposed to go to Hawaii for a wedding, but thankfully (
I know that sounds horrid!!!) the couple split up so she is coming here instead. She gets to meet Victoria for the first time and that makes me cry tears of joy because Victoria is SO much like her Auntie Angela! It will be good to finally have them meet each other! We also get to meet Angela's boyfriend Carl for the first time, and those of you who have seen my myspace page know that he is listed as one of the people I am dying to meet (along with Jaime!!!!! which means this year I will be changing my myspace page!!!).
Anyway, I am walking on air today. We are all so excited!!! The only thing that would complete this year would be a visit from my Father in Law, but I don't see that happening. But its still going to be the best year ever!!!!!!
Weekend Wrap-up 1/13/18
8 years ago
3 comments:
WOW! That sounds incredibly exciting - and awesome that you get to meet some of the people that you've been wanting to for so long. Lots of fun things to look forward to! :)
Just making sure - are we still on for Thursday evening? Can't wait to see you guys!
Deb, we are still on for Thursday evening and I can't wait either!!!!
Wow! That ought to keep you hoppin' through the year -- sounds like a ton of fun :D
Post a Comment